A bridge is comprised of solder that spans across two conductors that should not be electrically connected thus causing an electrical short.
Process and design-related causes:
• Excessive volume of solder due to improper pad dimension
• Excessive volume of solder due to improper stencil aperture
• Improper application of solder mask
• Excessive slump of solder paste
• Improper reflow profile for solder paste. Check against manufacturer’s specifications.
please fill out the contact form below with details and our staff will contact about a custom solution.